There’s nothing better than tagging along on a public tour to learn new perspectives and hear great storytelling about the works in our collections. Public tours are offered daily at 1:30 p.m. Tuesday through Sunday. Tours depart from the Information Desk in the Ames Family Atrium.
- Friday, October 31, 1:30 p.m.
- Saturday, November 1, 1:00 p.m.
Tales of the Macabre—Pete Dobbins
- Saturday, November 1, 2:00 p.m.
- Sunday, November 2, 1:00 p.m.
- Sunday, November 2, 2:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 4, 11:00 a.m.
- Tuesday, November 4, 1:00 p.m.
Vote for your Favorite Leader—Kermit Greeneisen
- Wednesday, November 5, 1:00 p.m.
- Thursday, November 6, 1:00 p.m.
Images of Queens—Elaine Hopkins
- Friday, November 7, 1:00 p.m.
Religion and Art—Zsuzsa Racz
- Saturday, November 8, 1:00 p.m.
Church and Lawrence: Creating America—Mike Kaplan
- Saturday, November 8, 2:00 p.m.
- Sunday, November 9, 1:00 p.m.
- Sunday, November 9, 2:00 p.m.