Each Friday evening, from 5 to 8 p.m., Provenance will feature a select beverage “tasting” menu and pair it with complimentary small bites from the chef served outside on the open-air rooftop terrace located above the restaurant.
Along with dazzling views of the museum gardens and Wade Lagoon, guests can enjoy great music, the inventive palate pairings listed below, and specially priced fine wines and craft beers.
- October 3: Compare and contrast styles of blending white wines
- October 10: An exploration of international red varietals
- October 17: Compare and contrast American merlots
- October 24: Herb infused, and other hand-crafted cocktails
- October 31: Compare and contrast the pinot grigio
No reservations are necessary for the rooftop events and beverage tasting flights cost will range from $8–$10. Should inclement weather occur, Tastings on the Terrace will be held on the interior upper allee that overlooks the atrium.