Our parking garage is accessible from Jeptha Drive at the northwest corner of the museum’s campus. The garage’s top level is at street level and a short walk from the museum’s north entrance. The middle level of the garage connects to the lower-level of the museum through an interior tunnel. From the bottom level of the garage, visitors must ascend to the middle or top by way of the stairs or elevator.
Effective Saturday, March 1, 2014, parking garage fees are:
- FREE for up to 30 minutes
- $8 for 31 minutes to 2 hours
- $1 each additional 30 minutes thereafter, up to $14 maximum
- $8 flat rate after 5:00 p.m. Wednesdays and Fridays
- $10 Special Event parking
- Members pay a $5.00 flat rate ($6.00 as of July 1, 2014) and senior citizen members receive free parking on Tuesdays.
Visitors can pay their parking fees at the interior tunnel pay station (cash or credit card), at the north entrance vestibule (credit card only), at the automated parking lot exit booth (credit card only), or at the manned parking lot booth (cash or credit card).
Valet parking is available on Wednesday and Friday evenings for $10.