Annual Fund gifts to the Cleveland Museum of Art provide vital operating support to the areas of greatest need. With your donation, you are making an investment that impacts the museum in countless ways. Gifts to the Annual Fund provide the museum with important unrestricted operating support for our programs, exhibitions, and conservation of the collection.
With your support, each year, the museum is able to:
- Offer school tours to 78,488 children
- Produce a variety of on- and off-site educational programs for over 400,000 participants
- Entertain 75,000 spectators at Parade the Circle
- Spark creativity in 19,000 budding artists at Chalk Festival
- Engage 16,500 attendees during live performance and film programs
- Add 13,000 items to the museum’s Ingalls Library collection
- Present special exhibitions to 84,000 viewers
- Provide free admission for 500,000 museum visitors
If you are considering a gift of $250 or more, you may wish to participate in the Circles Program. Gifts of $500 or more will be recognized in the philanthropy issue of Cleveland Art members magazine.