Over the last decade, several nationally recognized chefs have made Cleveland’s culinary scene lively and interesting.
A few options are listed here; you can find others on the internet. Restaurants located Downtown and in Tremont will require a car; those in University Circle and uptown are nearby.
- Crop Bistro (Steve Schimoler), west of Downtown; http://www.cropbistro.com/
- Greenhouse Tavern (Jonathan Sawyer), Downtown; http://www.thegreenhousetavern.com/#about
- L’Albatros Brasserie (Zack Bruell), University Circle; http://albatrosbrasserie.com/
- Lola Bistro (Michael Symon), downtown; http://lolabistro.com/
- Lolita (Michael Symon), Tremont; http://lolitarestaurant.com/
- Parallax (Zack Bruell), Tremont; http://parallaxtremont.com/
- Trentina (Jonathan Sawyer), University Circle; http://www.restauranttrentina.com/
Be sure to make reservations well in advance! Weekend nights are usually busy.
Lower-cost options within walking distance of the museum include:
- ABC the Tavern, uptown location; http://www.abcthetavern.com/
- Dynomite Burgers and Sushi, uptown location; http://dynomitecleveland.com/
- Happy Dog at Euclid Tavern, uptown location; http://www.happydogcleveland.com/about-hd-euclidtavern.php