Third Saturday of every month, 11:00
North Court Lobby
Each month, explore a different theme and exercise your mind with a tour of the galleries by museum staff, then get your body moving with yoga in the atrium led by instructors from the Atma Center.
- January 21 – Winter. Embrace the stillness of freshly-fallen snow through landscape painting and mindfulness practice.
- Feb 18 – Love. Exercise your heart with depictions of emotion and chest-opening poses.
- March 18 – In Like a Lion, Out Like A Lamb. Discover your inner feline and ovine as we take this old saying literally in the galleries and in yoga practice.
- April 15 – Gardens. As spring flowers begin to peek out, grow your spirit with a look at gardens in art and yoga.
- May 20 – Memory. In honor of Memorial Day, see works of art created for those who have passed before us, and enjoy a yoga class featuring the warrior series of poses.
- June 17 – The Sun. Enjoy the warm weather with a tour of the Fine Arts Garden and plenty of sun salutations.
The Atma Center’s motto is “Yoga for Every Body.” Their style of yoga is uniquely adapted to the needs of modern society and is truly accessible to all, regardless of age, body type, or fitness level.
Advance registration required. $16, CMA members $12. Limit 30 participants per month. Register through the ticket center at 216-421-7350 or online at engage.clevelandart.org. Meet in the North Court Lobby. Please bring your own mat.