- Tue., June 4, 2019, 11:00 am
- Wed., July 10, 2019, 6:00 pm
- Tue., August 6, 2019, 11:00 am
- Wed., September 4, 2019, 6:00 pm
Clarissa von Spee leads a tour through the exhibition Cai Guo-Qiang: Cuyahoga River Lightning, which features three monumental gunpowder-ignited works that reflect the artist’s thoughts on the state of our planet, wildlife, and the world’s diminishing natural reserves of fresh water.
- Tue., July 9, 2019, 12:00 pm
- Wed., September 11, 2019, 6:00 pm
Curator Barbara Tannenbaum leads a gallery talk on Water: Edward Burtynsky, which draws attention to current threats to clean, sustainable water and encourages visitors to reflect on individual actions that can impa
- Tue., July 16, 2019, 12:00 pm
- Tue., September 17, 2019, 12:00 pm
Jennifer DePrizio, director of interpretation, leads a gallery discussion highlighting the ways in which monsters were used in the Middle Ages to instill fear, communicate morality, maintain power, and explain natural phenomena.