Associate Director of Principal Gifts
The Associate Director of Principal Gifts assists with the ongoing development and implementation of the museum’s comprehensive principal giving program.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Maintaining a dynamic portfolio of active principal giving prospects, developing/managing those prospects through cultivation, solicitation and stewardship to achieve state financial attainment and major gift officer activity goals.
- Assisting with the execution of the comprehensive marketing and engagement efforts aimed at educating the museum’s constituents and thereby attracting principal gifts.
- Working with the Director of Principal Gifts and the Research and Evaluation team, identifying prospects for principal gifts and implementing cultivation and solicitation strategies.
- Working with and educating volunteers and other members of the Development staff to integrate principal giving information and solicitation strategies into all aspects of the museum’s Development program.
- Tracking, reporting and managing principal gifts and gift intentions through an electronic donor management system.
- Assisting with the ongoing stewardship and recognition program for all principal gift donors.
Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university and five to seven years of direct fundraising experience and/or training.
Send application and resume to Careers [at] clevelandart.org